Congressional Recognition for Artistic Discovery presented by U.S. Congressman Adam Schiff (April 2010).
- World Record awarded to the Children's Orchestra for the youngest orchestra (ages 5 to 12) ever recorded to perform at Carnegie Hall (May 2009).
- Gold Award, World Projects International awarded to the Children's Orchestra at New York's Orchestra Festival (April 2009).
- South Pasadena Arts Benefit Award presented to Susan Pascale, for bringing arts to the community (2006).
- School Synergy Award presented to Susan and A.J. Pascale by the South Pasadena Chamber of Commerce (2005).
- Women in Business Award presented by State Senator Jack Scott and Assembly Members Carol Liu and Dario Frommer (2005).
- Image Award, the city's first annual image award, presented by Mayor Mike Ten (2004).
- National Parents' Day Award, a certificate of Special Recognition, presented to the Pascale's by U.S. Congressman Adam Schiff for their "outstanding and invaluable service to the community" (2004).
- PTA Certificate of Appreciation presented to Susan Pascale, for "dedicated service and valuable contributions to the South Pasadena Unified School District" (2004).
- 'Music in the Parks' Festivals, annual spring event Students combine musical performance with a day at a theme park, such as Sea World (2010), Universal Studios (2009), and Disneyland (2008, 2004).
- Tournament of Roses Parade, Jan 2010 Featured members of the Children’s Orchestra performed on South Pasadena’s float.
- PBS Holiday Celebrations, Dec 2009 Children’s Orchestra performed 3 pieces at the Dorothy Chandler Pavillion, broadcasted live on KCET, interviewed on ESPN and KABC radio stations.
- Carnegie Hall, April 2009 Children’s Orchestra performed at New York City’s famed Carnegie Hall at an invitation-only High School festival, where they won the highest rating of Gold and a World Record for the youngest orchestra recorded to perform at Carnegie Hall.
- String Awareness Week/Month, annual Nov/Dec event By Mayoral Proclamation, held since 2003, young musicians serenade S. Pasadena residents and shoppers at a variety of seasonal events.
- The South Pasadena 4th of July Parade, 2004/2005 String orchestra members normally play sitting down. But for this community event - which attracts thousands of spectators - the violin and viola players march while playing 'America the Beautiful.' The cello players sit on a flatbed truck, and Pascale conducts while marching backwards. One year, the orchestra submitted the event to the Guinness Book of World records. Although they did not set a record, the orchestra was invited to be the Grand Marshal for the 2005 Parade.
- Carnegie Hall, 2005 Pascale's youth orchestra performed at Carnegie Hall and earned the highest rating, a gold medal.
- Eye on LA, 2009, 2005. The orchestra, its director, and world renowned violinist/orchestra parent Hagai Shaham were featured on this popular news magazine television show.
- NBC News, 2009 Children's Orchestra and parents prepare for their big performance at Carnegie Hall.
- Your LA, 2005 A light look at a KinderViolin® class, the children's orchestra, and the program's history.
- Larry Elder Show, Dec 2005 Pascale was honored as a "hero" on an episode of this nationally-broadcast television program. Her students performed like professionals, playing on split-second cues before and after commercial breaks.
- MSNBC Television, 2005 Pascale and her students were invited on nationally-televised MSNBC for an interview and performance after their Carnegie Hall concert.